This service involves gauging the market, promoting our clients products and expediting all activities to increase our client’s turnover and end profit.
We strive to increase our client’s customer base. We are on a constant lookout for new avenues and opening for our clients.
- On time drawing submission by Fabricators and on time drawing approvals by consultants.
- Monitor procurement status and schedule adherence of manufacturing process.
- Logistic support, Strategic Planning and Trouble shooting.
- Third party co-ordination, especially for inspection.
We design Heat exchangers, Boilers. We have a great team of draftsmen, armed with a range of licensed software like AutoCAD , PRO/E, Ansys etc, delivering high quality designs to serve all customers needs.
We take up manufacturing of equipments on site. This not only involves on-time, as-per requirement equipment fabrication but also all the planning and co-ordination activities that go along with it. We also take the added responsibility of check-ups before third party surveillance.
Project Planning and Management
With the aid of Microsoft Projects we empower clients with systematic project plans. The plans include:
- Complete schedule of the project. Schedule includes review stages.
- Daily shift plans. Analysis of Planned vs. Actual efforts.
- Inventory management.
- Schedule visits of third party surveyors.
Quality Management Consultancy
We enable organizations to set up Quality Management Services practices conforming to the ISO 9001:2008 standard, our ultimate goal being the successful ISO certification of our client.
Supply Chain Management
We take liasoning a step further and work as facilitators for the entire Supply Chain Management Process. Some of the many activities which fall under this service are:
- Interaction with Supplier: Supplier Selection, Pre sourcing / Supplier’s Survey & Preliminary Supplier’s Audit.
- First Article Inspection.
- Optimized Operational Process.
- Special Process Audit.
- Inventory management.
- Risk Management.
We share our rich experience in the manufacturing industry by conducting training programmes. We have programmes catering to different roles and goals varying from on the job welding related training to marketing exposure. We also provide training on AutoCAD, Pro/E and other engineering drawing software’s.
Expediting Management or outsourcing is a service where we coordinate and arrange for scarcely available supplies (products or raw material) at the most competitive rates from suitable offshore locations. For instance:
We arrange for supplies from Oil and Gas Refineries from the middle east to clients based in Far East
We arrange for spare parts needed in the aerospace industry from countries like Russia etc.